Integrated Coffee Systems is a technology and marketing solutions firm based in Nairobi, Kenya that works exclusively with coffee cooperatives in Kenya. At ICS, our strategy is to leverage information technology (software and Online marketing) with the aim of empowering this sub-sector operate efficiently, cost-effectively and to become more profitable to their members; the small scale farmers.
ICS involves itself greatly in the coffee value chain.
To digitalize coffee cooperatives, increase trade and promote consumption of Kenyan coffee locally and internationally
To be the digitalization and marketing consultants of choice to coffee cooperatives in Kenya
Our values include:
- Expertise in ICT and Marketing technologies.
- Honesty in delivering what our customers demand.
- Passion to see our customers succeed.
- Prompt customer service.
CoffeePro consists of an MIS that automates operations like Booking, Classification, Liqouring, HRM, Deliveries, Dispatch, Milling, Inventory Management, Accounts, Farmers Management, Deliveries, HRM, Farmer Payroll, Inventory Management.
- Promoting domestic consumption through the “GOLD” RUSH initiative where Kenyans will now be able to purchase locally processed, packaged and branded coffees at the GOLD SHOP and at other partnering outlets. We are also working with other players to create a coffee drinking culture through vending outlets.
- Enhancing the visibility of the coffee cooperatives through the COOPSITE page.
Place your order of Kenyan locally produced and packaged coffee NOW!!
Get to know what is happening in the Kenyan coffee sector with real-time news updates.